Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sew Fabulous!

I finallyyy received a sewing machine as a gift from my husband for my birthday and gotten the opportunity to set up my sewing station a couple days ago. YaAHH. No doubt it is a mess, but it is surely a beautiful mess. I am a self-taught sewer through researching tutorials on blogs, YouTube and general 'how-to' instructions online since I was a freshman in highschool. Sewing has been and always will be an enormous passion of mine. It has been roughly over a year since I have made my own clothes so I am definitely overdue to refresh my sewing skills. It is time to make some pretty clothes!



0 wonderful thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena