Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pretty Things: Shoesies!

I found some magnificent shoes whilst shopping recently and I couldn't be more ecstatic about these cuties!

First off, I adore shoes. I can't get enough... I mean what girl can. For serious. Secondly, I found these at the most incredibly dirt cheap price, evaaar! Spending over $100 for shoes? No thank you, not for this girl.

Blush Bow Peep Toe Kitten Heels-- Brand: Pierre Dumas from Burlington Coat Factory: $7.98




The color, the bow... enough said. The moment I laid eyes on these I knew I had to have them. These are a tad bit oversized (when I actually walk around it's not too loose) because I usually wear around a size 5 to a size 6 at most and these are a 6 1/2, but I couldn't turn away from a ridiculously cute pair of shoes for $7.98.




Blush Polka Dot Bow Flats-- Brand: Zigisoho from DSW: approximately $8



The bows have gold polka dots on them. I died when I saw these babies. And the best part, it was an additional 75% off the marked down price which brought it down to $8.





Chevron Pattern Multi-Colored Flats-- Brand: Missoni from Target: $6.98





These are kids shoes in a size 3 that I happen to fit in. It fits a little snug and a bit uncomfortable at times, but for the price and how adorable they are it's worth the pain!

Total for all including tax-- approximately $26. Shibby!


When shopping for shoes dooo look at the clearance section! That is my go to section everytime, I skip the nonsense regular and sale price items and head straight to clearance. You will find amazingly cheap and gorgeous shoes-- not every time but you'll be surprised sometimes. Bargain shopping surely pays off because you won't feel guilty for spending nearly nothing. Ladies, the cheaper the shoes the more you can buy and in the end you will jump up and down with great joy because you bought cute shoes for dirt cheap!

Where are your favorite places to shop for shoes? :)







5 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Those are some great deals! I also always shop at the clearance section!!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The love the last pair, they are adorable !
    Your blog is lovely !
    xManon

    A free 20% discount code for Oasap.com at my blog now ! Go get it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first pair, now I want to go to Burlington's and check it out for myself! I always find great deals at DSW too. I came across your blog and am following you now, follow back?

    xoxo Sarah Beth
    caringcowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 1st pair of flats, they are so cute and I love anything with a bow on it :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena