Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Food, Life & Thoughts

Just some photos of the day. :)


I make the meanest salmon and potatoes, evar! It's a regular meal I make weekly.


My scrumptious 5 minute cheesecake. No joke. It was delishhhhh and I shall make a recipe soon to show how I made it so stay tuned! :)




My beebs waking up from a nap. Dawww. My puppy is like a child to me, I have a tonnn of photos of her and love taking photos of her whenever I get the chance. Haha. She makes any bad day brighter.


She was sleeping underneath my laptop. I don't know how she finds that position comfortable in any way. Haha.




Another super incredible sunset. It's breathtaking every time.




Shopping is theeee way of happiness! Us gals can't deny this. Paha! :P


I really love this. This is exactly how I like to live my life everyday. :)

That beee allll for now. ♥








16 wonderful thoughts:

  1. Ooh I want a 5 minute cheesecake recipe!! For real??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! The salmon looks delish! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We just discovered your blog and we are wondering if you'd like to follow each other, you have a great blog!

    http://everythingcanbefixed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salmon & potatoes is a weekly for me too! It's my favorite fish :D

    Great photos.

    - Erin xo

    http://365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love a good salmon dish! I make a good chilli salmon with aubergine rice! :)
    I'm following you now, would you mind checking out my blog and let me know what you think? Thanks! :)

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog, its so inspiring!
    i've starte following because its just that great and i can't wait to see the rest of your posts.
    please pop over and say hello, i'd love to speak to you some more!
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so gorgg and I love ALL of your posts! :D
    I am your newest follower, follow back??
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the quote and the frame on your last photograph!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow delicious!!!
    Have a good week! and my G+...

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cheesecake looks so delicious!! I can't wait for you to share the recipe~~

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can u invite me for dinner/lunch????
    <3 I love all these dishes!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your post!
    thanks so much for vista mine and comment!!
    Big kiss!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I can't wait for the cheese cake recipe, I love cheese cake! <3

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena