Inspiration for all things pretty ♥

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

If The Rumors Are True...

So I hear recently Google Friend Connect will be axed this July 1st which is less than a week away. Yikes! With the rumor mill, it has been said Google has been wanting to get rid of GFC for awhile now to encourage users to use Google+, but will they actually do it on July 1st? I guess we shall find out. I will be lying to myself if I did not mention I would be sad for my 300+ readers to be gone, but there are other ways to keep up to date with all of your favorite bloggers!

For my followers, if you are interested in keeping up to date with my posts after July 1st if GFC is really gone for good, then you can find me on Bloglovin' and Facebook! My icons are on the sidebar of my blog so you can easily click on those to follow me as well!



Here is the wonderful news about Bloglovin'! You can import YOUR blogs that you are following from GFC in to Bloglovin' so you will not lose any of the blogs you are following! So magnificent, yes! I already did this with all of my blogs that I follow and it was easy peasy.

If you already have Bloglovin' just click on the link below!

http://www.bloglovin.com/import/reader

If the link above does not work follow these simple steps:

1. Sign into Bloglovin'
2. Scroll down on your menu and go to SETTINGS
3. Under OTHER there should be an option to IMPORT BLOGS


If you do not have Bloglovin' I highly encourage you to get it because it is very user friendly. I hear they are improving their mobile app as well.

Well, let us all wish for the best because I know a lot of bloggers use GFC. It would be such a shame to lose all of our readers, but at least there are other options available like Bloglovin' and Facebook. Although I hope it not to be true, I would rather be safe than sorry so be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and like my Facebook page! I hope to see all you lovelies on the other side!

4 wonderful thoughts:

  1. I follow you on bloglovin' now ;)

    xx,
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you here and on bloglovin :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog and follow if you like and follow me on bloglovin :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    PS: I follow back on bloglovin since GFC is being removed as of July 1st! Oh, and I follow back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, darlingggs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

© Classy Peach, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena